I think half of the kids now have recent posts titled I love you and yet they are all different. Today we were on our way to the movies because a friend of ours gave us three tickets. Brooklynn is at a pool party, so I only had five. Piece of cake, right? Well, we were running late and I was flustered. Then we got in the truck and no one wanted to sit in certain spots, Anderson threw a fit because Mara took the spot he wanted, and I was stressed. So as we drove out of the driveway I asked the kids not to talk to me - that I just needed to relax. Then Anderson says "Mommy" ..."Mommy." I said " What?" Then in his sweet two year old voice he said "My muv you." My bad mood melted and we headed off to the movies a bit happier. Well, Nannerman, My muv you too!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment